Thursday, January 26, 2012

The House of Books

Boston Public Library via Joanna Berliner via Pinterest

As you know, I love to read.  For years I have bought books online, most of the time I would hold out for used books, so I was only paying a few dollars for them and then shipping on top.  I never felt like I spent that much money, but over time it does add up.  So I have rediscovered the library.  The library system has certainly changed since I was a kid!

Mine has a wonderful website that lets me queue up books to read and put holds on books, dvds, and music.  If they don't have what I am looking for, they will order it in from another library in their vast system.  I live in a medium sized town, it is amazing what books they have available.  For instance, I wanted to read the new Physique 57 book, and I looked it up online and low and behold, the library has it!  I never thought about going to the library for these types of books.  I am now preparing a list of cookbooks that I have considered buying and getting them from the library first to make sure I will enjoy them!

P.S., if you want to follow my 2012 reading list check it out on SkinnyScoop!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to find The Physique 57 Solution at your local library. Enjoy the workouts and the delicious recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I am so happy you found my list on SkinnyScoop. I have been thinking about buying your DVDs and change up my workout and the book as been a great tool to use and preview what I can expect in the DVDs. I am already seeing a nice change in my abs and I am only on day 4!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...