- 1/4 cup cup chopped fresh tarragon, plus 6 sprigs for serving
- 1/2 English cucumber, cut into chunks, plus 6 spears, for serving
- 8 strips orange zest
- 2 1/4 cups (18 ounces) Lillet Blanc, chilled
- Ice, for serving
- 2 1/4 cups (18 ounces) dry white wine, such as Pouilly Fume, Chablis, or Sauvignon Blanc, chilled
- With a wooden spoon, muddle tarragon, cucumber, 2 strips orange zest, and the Lillet in the bottom of a pitcher. Let stand for 20 minutes. Strain into a serving pitcher halfway filled with ice; discard solids. Add wine; stir. Divide among six 8-ounce glasses. Garnish each with a tarragon sprig, a cucumber spear, and a strip of orange zest.