In honor of the awards here is some Golden Globe trivia!
- Originally only five categories were awarded
- Best Motion Picture
- Best Actor
- Best Actress
- Best Supporting Actor
- Best Supporting Actress
- The Most Golden Globes won by a film 5
- "Doctor Zhivago" in 1966
- "Love Story" in 1971
- "The Godfather" in 1973
- "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" in 1976
- "A Star Is Born" in 1977
- "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" is the only film to win all five major categories: Best Motion Picture, Actor, Actress, Director, and Screenplay.
- The most indiviual acting awards have gone to Meryl Streep ( 7 maybe going on 8 this year!) and Jack Nicholas with 6 wins.
|Vogue via Sidonie Carpenter via Pinterest|
- Jack Nicholas famously mooned the crowd in 1999.