Add a peanut butter cup!
Or an Oreo!
Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies - Adapted from With Style & Grace
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 package of Oreo Cookies, however I prefer using the small oreos so you have a smaller cookie OR 1 package of peanut butter cups
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F and line baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat; set aside.
2. With your electric mixer, cream together the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until well combined. Add in eggs, one at a time and then vanilla- mix until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl mix your flour, salt and baking soda. Slowly add your dry ingredient to the wet.
4. Add chocolate chips and mix together. Careful not to over mix though.
5. Using your hands take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie. Take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo Cookie. Carefully roll into a ball with your hands until the Oreo Cookie is completely enclosed.
6. Place the cookies on your prepared baking sheet and bake for 9-13 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before you transfer to the cooling rack.
Makes approximately two dozen (LARGE) cookies or 4 dozen small cookies (if you use the mini-oreos)
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip - From Food.com
1. In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the brown sugar over medium heat. Stir continuously, until the brown sugar dissolves. (You can also do this in the microwave but watch it closely. The butter/sugar mixture will boil over fast. Stir every 30 seconds or so.)
2. Remove from heat, whisk in the vanilla and set aside to cool.
3. Beat the cream cheese and confectioner's sugar for 1 minute.
4. Slowly beat in the cooled butter mixture and beat again for another minute.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts, if using.
6. Pour into a serving bowl and refrigerate.
7. Garnish with additional chocolate chips or nuts, if you choose. Serve with pretzels, sugar cookies, crackers, or fruit.