Monday, August 29, 2011

Loud Crow Books

I have been looking at e-books for kids and came across Loud Crow's wonderful books.  They have made e-book applications out of three Sandra Boynton books (and you know I am a fan of her books!) and two Beatrix Potter books and the Night Before Christmas. 



Via

Via

Via


Via

Via
Via





I have purchased all three Boynton books and the one of the Potter books and they are so much fun to read.  My little one enjoys seeing the books come to life (to the point that she is disappointed when the real books don't have the same features!) 


Via

I think the books are reasonably priced too, especially for what you get!  They are available from itunes, android market and nook color.




Via
 Have you found any good e-books for kids that you enjoy? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...