Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Parisian Fashion

Did you see the article on Ines de la Fressange in this month's Lonny Magazine?  The article gives a little hint to what the book has in store for us, it seems like her style runs on the side of unexpected.  A chiffon printed dress paired with heavy motorcycle boots - that I might pass on, but I love the idea of pairing a pencil skirt with ballet flats! 

I have already pre-ordered the book from Amazon and can't wait for it to be released on April 5th. 
The pictures are so chic, her daughter looks so effortless.  I had actually blogged about these photos before, I didn't realize they were part of this book.  After seeing these few images I can't wait to shed these winter sweaters and put on some spring clothes! 

Images via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...