Thursday, March 31, 2011

Food for Thought

I am not sure about you, but I try really hard to feed my family as healthy as I can.  After seeing Today on NBC yesterday morning I am not going to try even harded to make sure I am selecting the best foods I can for the most important people in my life. 

The Today Show had interesting broadcast regarding how food dyes can impact children and could cause hyperactivity in them.  The FDA is conducting a hearing this week to see if this is indeed true.  The FDA may require warning labels on foods that contain the following dyes:  Red #40, Red 3, Blue #2, etc.

If you want to read more about this here is the link to The Today Show's article, and also a great article from The Washington Post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...