Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Boyton Books

If you have little ones you have probably heard of Sandra Boynton.  She writes these wonderful board books that babies and toddlers love.  We have collected just about all of her books and my little one loves to have them read to her everyday.  What is really nice is that I don't mind reading them, they are whitty and the pictures are very humorous.  I can't say the same for some other children's books.  Some books also come with songs that you can download from her website.

I was so excited when I saw that another book is going to be published soon.  Happy Hippo, Angry Duck - a book of moods is available for pre-order on Amazon.com, however no publish date is given.  I will certainly be pre-ordering one.

If you happen to be a T.J.Maxx or Marshalls shopper you can often find these books discounted. 

I truly love, love, love her books!  And no, I was not paid to say this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...