Tuesday, February 8, 2011

When I was a little girl I played dress-up with my Grandmother's clothes.  You could find me in a cardigan with little pearl buttons, a full skirt the color of a manila envelop, and a strand of pearls around my neck.  Little did I know many years later those classics would be things I adore once again.

In an attempt to be a bit more put together Mom, I am going to fill my closet with skirts and dresses this spring. 

I found (and ordered) this skirt at Lands' End Canvas; a great place to get classic everyday staples for the Mom who doesn't want to spend a ton on clothes that can be stained with lunch. 


I also just noticed that Lands' End is having a promotion that ends today, $20 off a purchase of $75 or more.  They also seem to have a very nice children's section for older kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...