Monday, February 28, 2011

All eyes on you

My eyesight is completely garbage.  I am so thankful for my contacts that I wear all day long.  However I do need to give these peeps a little rest and wear my glasses.  I was due to a new pair but I never wanted to spend a lot of money on new frames and the high tech super slim lenses (to my knowledge coke bottles haven't been in vogue for years now). 

I read about Warby Parker in O magazine this fall and the company sounded amazing.  Not only are their retro styled frames reasonably priced, but for every pair you buy they donate a pair to someone in need.  All I needed to do was get my prescription from my eye doctor and select the frames.  Warby Parker also lets you select up to five pairs at a time to try on at home, with free shipping both ways! 

I got my frames, and they only needed a slight adjustment in the fitting which was easily done at a local optical shop.  I am so thankful I gave this company a try.  Now my husband is ready to get a new pair!


Japhy Eyeglasses from Warby Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...