Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Gifts from the Kitchen

I like making gifts to give, especially if I need a hostess gift or a gift for a helpful neighbor.  I think there is something really special about taking the time to make something yourself.  Here is what I have been making this season;

These Truffle Hot Chocolate balls from Mel's Kitchen Cafe were very easy to make, and taste delicious.  I used the special dark chocolate chip to make mine. 

Mel's Kitchen Cafe


I made this Walnut-Thyme Honey from Bon Appetit yesterday.  I couldn't find the dried chilies in the recipe, but substituted chipotle chilies and it still tasted really good.  They give it a very nice heat.  This honey is going to taste delicious drizzled on a chunk of cheese.

Bon Appetit


I make these spiced nuts from Martha Stewart all of the time.  They are easy and I am consistently told how delicious they are. 

Martha Stewart

My next door neighbor will love receiving this candy cane vodka from Scary Mommy.


Scary Mommy via Sarah Kuehn via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...