Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November!

I am so excited it is November.  I love this month, the weather is generally nice and crisp, the trees are still full of color and most importantly at the end of the month is Thanksgiving!

I will be posting some fun Thanksgiving ideas every week...here are this week's.

I have already collected my limbs for a thankful tree to go on our kitchen island.  I think rather than using circles, I am going to use cut-out leaves and each of us in the family will have to write something we are thankful for every day.

Flickr via Pinterest

I love decorating with pumpkins and love having them all over.  This a great idea from Heather Bullard. 

Heather Bullard via Pinterest

These hand print turkeys are so fun, and would make great Thanksgiving Day cards to send to loved ones who won't be with you during the holiday.

Floortje's Blog via Pinterest

Continuing on with the turkey theme, these Turkey Pops are so cute, and I have seen some using the light Oreos and also the darker ones. 

 My Creative Life via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...