Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Glowing Green

Since the holiday season has officially started I thought I would highlight a favorite morning drink in our house that is also incredibly healthy and will help you get through the season.  The smoothie is full of veggies and fruit and leaves you feeling light, yet still full, and after a few days you do start to crave more.  It is also a favorite of my little one's and "Mommy's soup" is requested almost daily.



I had read about the glowing green smoothie from Kimberly Snyder in her book The Beauty Detox Solution.  I found the book fascinating to read and she provided some interesting digestion information to "chew" on.  To get the recipe please click here

Kimberly Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...