Thursday, April 19, 2012

Box Play

My little one loves playing with old cardboard boxes.  We have two large washer boxes in our basement to act as her "two room" house.  In honor of Earth Day coming up I thought I would highlight this great website, Box Play For Kids which has all of these great stickers you can buy to put on your trash boxes so the kids can play.  (Please note that I have no affiliation with Box Play For Kids, nor am I being paid to blog about them.)

You can make many things out of milk cartons, such as a fire truck, train, cow or even a piggy:

Box Play For Kids
 
You can have an egg carton piano:

Box Play For Kids
 A bento cereal box:

Box Play For Kids

A rocket ship on a toilet paper roll:

Box Play For Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...