Monday, October 3, 2011

Booo!!!!

Each week I plan on bringing you some fun Halloween ideas that I have found online.  Here are this week's treats:

The cutest candy corn dress for a little girl!  If I lived in a warm weather local (ahem, N.O. pal!) I would dress my little one in this!
Pinterest
I saw this idea in Martha Stewart Living, and Thrifty Decor Chick has implemented the idea of mice in the house!
Thrifty Decor Chick

I love the idea of hosting a Great Pumpkin Party - I have made my husband watch the Peanuts show with me every year (and last year the little one got to watch!)  A Merrier World has a great tutorial on how to make a Great Pumpkin cake!
A Merrier World

How elegant do these pumpkins look from none other than Martha Stewart!  If you don't have the black chair then head to your local thrift store to pick up a chair and spray paint it black. 
Martha Stewart
Check back next week for more great HAUNTING ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...