This week's healthy, yummy bread recipe comes courtesy of Parents Magazine and Jaime Oliver
makes 12 muffins or 36 mini-muffins
7 oz butternut squash, seeded and roughly chopped, skin on
1 cup light brown sugar (I will cut this in half next time I make these)
1/8 tsp salt
1 1/4 cups flour (I will use oatmeal flour)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
6 Tbsp oil (I will use coconut oil)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a food processor, finely chop the butternut squash
3. Add the brown sugar and egg and process again to combine. Add the salt, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and oil and process just until combined.
4. Line a muffin pan with paper cupcake liners. Evenly distribute the mixture into the muffin cups and sprinkle with a few raisins.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a wooden skewer or knife inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.